Hi friends! You know how you are planning for a trip and suddenly you have nothing to wear? 🙂 Well, that’s how I always feel when packing and now I feel the same about our little one, lol! I am so excited that we will be taking baby Weaver on his first flight next week so naturally I had to buy him all the new outfits! I am rounding up my favorites on the blog today because they are too cute and I’m afraid with these great prices they may sell out before I get to share them on Instagram!
- True Religion Set– Comes in Gray and Blue!- Full retail is $79 (which is crazy for a baby sweatsuit set!) but it’s on sale here for $25!
- Sunglasses– Baby sunglasses? Yes please! These are only $5.99.
- Star Sweatshirt– When I saw these sweatshirts were under $10 I just had to have them!
- Star Joggers– Matching joggers for sweatshirt. Duh.
- Baby Adidas– Because he needs white shoes to match mama’s!
- I Love My Dad Set– I gotta be honest with you guys. I purchased this online during one of my middle of the nights online shopping escapades and I though it said Mom and Dad lol. But that’s okay. It’s still cute even though it just talks about Dad 🙂
- Car Print Sweatershirt– When you see cute prints for baby boys, you buy multiples!
- Car Print Joggers– Eek! Can’t get enough of these joggers for babies!
- Lacoste Shoes– 40% off and only 2 sizes left!
- Skiphop Diaper Backpack– Okay, maybe this is mostly for mommy but it’s too cute! His current diaper bag is black and camo. It’s super cute but since mama is the one carrying his bag I needed something that would match all of my outfits on our trip 🙂