Happy Monday friends! Omg, it is currently pouring in Houston this morning and I will be heading out shortly for my company’s charity golf tournament. On the bright side, at least I can blame my game (or lack thereof) on the weather, haha!
Today I am sharing the prettiest and most comfiest top from Lucy + South boutique. I often get asked how I find certain items and new stores. Probably because when someone compliments a piece of clothing I’m wearing I immediately respond with “it was only xx dollars!”Haha, it’s a habit and information I am apparently very eager to share! By the way, this top was only $29 🙂 You’re welcome.
So to answer the question, “How do I find new brands and new boutiques?”
- Of course I have my all time favorite department stores that I shop in often but when I am shopping in these stores I really pay attention to the labels. Often my favorite department store starts carrying a brand I never heard of. If I end up purchasing something from this “new brand” and love it I will research the brand and see who else carries it. More often than not, this is how I stumble across new boutiques.
- Social media. I know, I know. Some of us have a love/hate relationship with social media right now but it’s so dang powerful. Especially for businesses. That is how I connected with sweet Anne, owner of Lucy + South Boutique.
- Read magazines. Pretty simple right? They are doing all of the work of finding new stores and brands for us.
- Fashion Bloggers. Yes, this is a shameless plug for me and all of my blogger friends, haha! Totally kidding, but really, seeing/hearing of new brands from my favorite bloggers make me feel more comfortable about ordering from a new brand or site. My goal is to be that person for you guys.
- Don’t be afraid to ask someone where they got something. If you see a girl (or guy!) in a coffee shop and they are wearing the cutest top, compliment them and then ask them where you can get one just like it. 🙂
I love sharing outfits with you all and you don’t even know how much excitement comes over me when I get to share a new boutique with you! Small businesses are especially amazing because I feel like you get to know the owners on a more personal level and they truly listen to what the customers are asking for.
I’m excited to be working with Anne for the next couple of months as she grows her online boutique. I thought it would be a good idea to start off our partnership with a bang and showcase this peplum tee that would look great on literally everyone.
I love the color and I love that it is a super soft t-shirt material. The peplum detail makes it so girly! Just throw on your favorite accessories and pair of jeans and you are ready to go my friend!
Thank you all for stopping by the blog today. Make sure you follow Lucy + South’s instagram page here and show her some love! And be sure to follow along my instagram to see what’s happening on the golf course today!
**Sponsored Post: Thank you Lucy + South Boutique for sponsoring this post. As always, thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.