Question: What type of pants do Mario and Luigi wear?
Answer: Denim Denim Denim
LOL 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
Well, if you didn’t come here for the jokes than I guess we better get on with this post! 🙂
And before you give me too much credit about my hair, DON’T lol 🙂 The braided crown is actually a headband! I received 2 styles from Just Braydz and it’s safe to say I’m never going to do my hair again! All I did was place the headband around the crown of my head and then twisted a couple of sections through the back of the headband to give it this up-do look. 🙂
Okay, so…the jeans in my pictures above probably look familiar because I wear them all the time! I am a sucker for distressed jeans and this frayed hem makes them even better! As you know, I am all about affordability when it comes to trends (like this Shein top!) but denim is definitely an item where I don’t mind the splurge. I highly dislike when jeans stretch out too much with just one wear and since I adore distressed jeans all too much I want to ensure that the rips stay where they are supposed to be when I wash them and not get any bigger lol. Do you know what I mean?! So instead of buying 40 pairs of denim like I would my $20 tops in one season here are 5 pairs that will get us through Fall and then some!
1. Girlfriend Jeans– A little more fitted than the BF jean and so effortlessly chic.
2. Frayed Hem-The frayed hem detail is one that all the denim gurus have added to their line! It’s the perfect “edgy touch”. We may not be able to get away with the distressed denim in the office, but I will definitely sneak in the frayed hem. 🙂
3. Flared Denim– Yes, I promise you still NEED them and if you don’t already have them, get them now. Perfectly polished and makes you look at least 3 inches taller! What more could you want?
4. Skinny Jeans– We can continue sporting our favorite skinnies all year long! With heavier knits coming our way, skinny jeans are a definite closet staple to pair up with cozy sweaters and utility jackets!
5. Black Denim-Everyone needs a good pair of black denim in their closet! Not only are they flattering on every body type but they chic up any outfit!
What jeans can you not live without?!
**Sponsored Post: Thank you Shein for sponsoring this post. As always, thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.